Interested in a breast lift with breast augmentation in San Antonio? Breast lift with augmentation is a combination of methods that help you achieve your desired breast size and shape. In this case, you have multiple options related to implants that you can choose according to your preferences.
Breast lift with implants, also known as breast augmentation with lift, is a procedure that involves various methods to restore or increase breast shape and size. In this process, your plastic surgeon use silicone or saline implants and incorporate breast lift.
If you fall into any of the following categories, you are a good candidate for a breast lift with implants.
· Your breast doesn’t have any shape, volume, and firmness because of age, gravity, weight loss, or pregnancy
· Your both breasts have noticeable different shape or size, and you are looking for more fullness and symmetry
· One or both of your breasts are deflated, and your areolas or nipples are positioned below or pointing down towards the breast crease
Additionally, you are a good candidate for breast augmentation with a lift if you are healthy, don’t have plans of getting pregnant, have realistic expectations and goals, and are at a stable weight.
Here is the process of breast lift with implants.
· Your surgeon will make incisions in your desired place.
· They will create a pocket in your breast area.
· Next, they will insert your chosen implant and place it on top or underneath the pectoral muscle.
· The cosmetic surgeon will also move the areola and nipple higher on the breast.
· Your doctor will also reshape the breast tissue to get your preferred breast contour.
· Your excess skin will get trimmed to give you a more defined and tighter breast shape and appearance.
· After completing the surgery, your doctor will close the incision with sutures.
It is also important to note that your plastic surgeon will recommend the best implant size and placement based on your type of implant, anatomy, and other essential factors that can fulfill your aesthetic goals.
Your plastic surgeon will suggest the best option for you depending on your medical history, body shape, beauty goals, and lifestyle. The following are some options that your surgeon may suggest to you pre-surgery.
· Saline breast implants that contain sterile saltwater. Plastic surgeons fill it after placing it in your breast so that they can make small incisions and minor modifications in breast implant size.
· Silicone breast implants contain a soft silicone gel. They come in several shapes and sizes and different . These implants are pre-filled with softgel.
· Cohesive gel silicone implants, commonly known as form stable or gummy bear implants. They contain cohesive silicone gel, which makes them look firmer and thicker than traditional implants. This property allows them to retain their size and shape more effectively.
· Shaped implants, also known as anatomical or teardrop implants. They have less fullness in the upper part of the implants but provide you more fullness on the lower part. This is why it mimics the shape of the real human breast.
If you are wondering which breast implant will be suitable for you, you need to consider the following factors to make the right decision.
· Your size preference
· Your anatomy, including existing breast tissues and body frame
· Your goals and expectation for breast augmentation
You should know that breast lift with a breast implant should help you maintain a youthful figure. However, there is a higher risk of dissatisfaction with the cosmetic outcome from breast augmentation with lift. Actual surgical complications are usually minimal and uncommon. Let’s discuss them.
· Capsular contracture
· Changes in nipple sensation
· Pain and swelling
· Lack of milk production
· Change in the shape and size of implants because of trauma to the breasts.
Of course, you can’t control the impact of aging and gravity on your implants, however, you can lessen it by not choosing to large of an implant which will be heavy and stretch out the breasts. Most women choose to revise their breast implants after 10-20 years to maintain the youthful look. Moreover, implants require monitoring and sometimes need to be removed. You need to regularly inspect your breasts to ensure excellent breast health.
If you choose a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon, they will ensure your surgery is safe and secure. When it comes to breast augmentation with a breast lift, you need to know the process itself doesn’t have any safety concerns. It is completely safe, and you will not face any health problems because of the surgery. However, you might have to experience complications by choosing an unqualified plastic surgeon or the wrong implants for your anatomy.
Even if this occurs, you only need to revise your surgery. You can choose to remove the implant or replace it with a new one. Additionally, injury on the breast, changes in weight, and pregnancy can also change your breasts. For this reason, either you may replace or remove your implant.
Interested in plastic surgery in San Antonio? Schedule your consultation today with Dr. William Albright.